Road Guardians/Accident Scene Management Sweepstakes 2000 H-D Lowrider Signed By Willie G.
For Immediate Release: Road Guardians/Accident Scene Management has received a famous motorcycle to be expressly used for a fund-raising sweepstakes. Proceeds will be used to reduce injuries and fatalities to motorcyclists through 1st response education. We will increase online training, and add more instructors to increase access to classes.
Sweepstakes tickets are $10 each and can be found here – https://rgasm.betterworld.org/giveaways/new-glory-flag-bike-sweepstakes
The Sweepstake winner will be selected by computer drawing LIVE on Choppertown on July 4th, 2021 at 9:00pm EST from the Motorcycle Chase Event in Cape Girardeau, MO
About the Flag Bike:
If motorcycles could talk, this one would tell you how its sight awes people. They salute, they make way for it to pass, they want to have their picture taken with the bike, and much more. This motorcycle could be yours!
- 2000 Harley-Davidson Low Rider – reviewed and autographed by Willie G. Davidson
- Very Unique Harley-Davidson signature – Scripted by Willie G.
- Stage 1 kit. Excellent mechanical condition. New tires with less than 1k miles.
- Only 24,034 miles
- A removable frame carries 50 United States of America Flag plus one event flag
- 56,000 square inches of red, white, and blue fabric
- This bike was featured in numerous newspapers, magazines, TV coverage, and a documentary. It led the 105th and 110th Harley-Davidson Anniversary parades, and the 911 Parade.
- Value: Priceless!
If you have more questions about the motorcycle, contact Chris.Hawver@gmail.com.
The winning bidder is responsible for the pick-up or shipment of the motorcycle from St. Paul, Minnesota USA. The winner will also be responsible for title transfer, license, and any applicable taxes or fees.
About Accident Scene Management, Inc (ASM-USA)
ASM was established is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and maintains a gold seal level of transparency on Guidestar Our mission is to reduce injuries and fatalities to motorcyclists through First Response training as another element of Motorcycle Safety. We have trained over 40,000 people and have instructors in 32 states and 4 countries. We have become the Leading Motorcycle Trauma Training Organization in the World. ASM is the only accredited Bystander Program in the USA and has many pages of testimonials from students showing that our program works!