Saddlemen Renegade “Heels Down” Seats for Harley-Davidsons
- The Saddlemen Renegade Heels Down seat positions the rider lower and forward for better control and riding confidence.
- Specially designed shape allows the rider to securely plant their feet when stopped, making this the ideal choice for smaller riders that desire the comfort and style of a Saddlemen seat.
- Matching driver’s backrest and pillion pads are available for most models.
- Samples available for media evaluation.
Rancho Dominguez, Calif. – January 17, 2013 – The Saddlemen Renegade “Heels Down” seat for Harley-Davidsons marries rider confidence and control with the comfort and style that is the hallmark of Saddlemen touring seats.
The Saddlemen Heels Down seat is the perfect fit for smaller riders or anyone that enjoys the ability to stand flat-footed at stops. The Heels Down positions the rider lower and forward, providing better control over the bike and inspiring confidence while riding and stopping. The low, wide saddle is also contoured to allow a more upright standing position while stopped.
The Heels Down Renegade also includes all of the features that make Saddlemen seats the go-to choice for improving long-lasting comfort and style. The SaddleHyde™ cover offers a soft, leathery feel while remaining weather-resistant for long-term durability. Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases pressure and disperses weight for better circulation and comfort. A matching driver’s backrest provides extra lumbar support for the long haul. Matching pillion pads are also available separately for those two-up road trips or jaunts around town.
- Designed to offer better control and inspire rider confidence.
- Ideal for smaller riders; allows the rider to stand flat-footed at stops.
- SaddleHyde cover provides durable and weather-resistant good looks.
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel eases tailbone pressure for long-lasting comfort.
- Available with a matching driver’s backrest for added support and comfort.
- Matching pillion pads available (sold separately).
- Made in the U.S.A.