The GEICO Motorcycle Adventure Rally & Camp is set for November 7-10 at Stagecoach Trails Resort in Julian, Calif., marking the second consecutive year the event has called the venue its base camp.
The Adventure Rally & Camp is a multi-day challenge for any skill-level motorcycle rider and their machine. Self-navigated scenic trails await riders, with participants looking for elusive checkpoints. The Adventure Rally & Camp is a team event, so individual riders will be paired with a team. Each registered team will participate on the trails as well as in special tests of their riding/adventure skills.
The Adventure Rally features over 100+ points of interest for riders to find in an over 100-mile radius from base camp, spread across a vast terrain of mountains, valleys, deserts, and more. A variety of new exciting points of interest are part of the event this year.
Participants can ride one, two, or all three days of the event. Top point collectors will be honored each day as well as the team that collects the most points overall for all three days.
Riders of all skill levels are invited to take part in the Geico Motorcycle Adventure Rally & Camp. All off-road-capable, street-legal motorcycles are welcome.
Base Camp Happenings
- BMW Test Rides, with the brand’s latest adventure bikes.
- Vendor row, with top manufacturers displaying their latest products.
- Adventure Bros. ADV Skills Class, featuring such skills as standing while riding, slow speed balance control, counterbalancing in turns and braking in the dirt.
- Alpinestars Demos, with a full line of the brand’s products to test out
- Blacksmithing by Lance Thomas, with demos.
- Axe Lair, partake in the exciting new sport of competitive axe throwing.
- CABDR-South Film, Friday at 7 p.m., featuring 4-time Baja 1000 Champion and Dakar Rally Racer Quinn Cody of KTM, along with the BDR Team, taking a first run on the new Southern California route.
- Redneck Rodeo, Saturday at 7 p.m., bringing the heart of country music alive onstage with energetic performances.
For more information about the GEICO Motorcycle Adventure Rally & Camp and to register, visit advrally.com.
The Adventure Rally is made possible by GEICO Motorcycle, BMW Motorrad, First Gear, Cycle Gear, Motoz, Alpinestars, Kenda, Backcountry Discovery Routes, TAP, Redneck Rodeo, Stagecoast Trails, Daddy’s Famous Foods, SoCal Trailers, Axe Lair, Blackcat Motorcyle & Coffee and Just 1, in conjuction with Dirt Rider, Cycle World, Motorcyclist, Cycle Volta, HighPipe Motorcycle Festival and the GEICO Motorcycle Built to Ride Tour.