The Brew Dude Heads 2 Bonneville – Keith “Bandit Ball” Cracks the Whip
We find out why the salt in Bonneville is like Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s relationship, a total train wreck.
INTERVIEW: Steve “Brewdude” Garn
- How did you get started in LSR?
- What type of bike are you running?
- NASCAR, IndyCar, NHRA… Big money deals in racing. How much money is in LSR racing?
The Brewdude races, builds custom bikes and bicycles. He even built a bicycle for Peewee Herman. Writes articles and does bicycle building frame classes.
PODCAST SPONSOR – Atomic Bob and his Atomic Dice Studio Arts – Taking Monsters and Aliens to the next level of existence… ON3 Monster at a time.
INTERVIEW: Bandit of Bikernet.com
Bandit gets chicks to race his LSR bikes and win national titles on the salt. But now he is looking to build a belly tank trike.
- You are a speed freak. Why did you get involved in LSR racing?
- What’s it like to run a team that takes world records on the salt?
- How did you decide on a belly tank trike?
- I understand you are planning to pilot this trike, how did you make this decision?
FIND US AT:
- iTUNES – Motorcycle Sin-Central Pod-E
PAINT SLINGER SHOOTOUT
PODCAST SPONSOR – Atomic Bob and his Atomic Dice Studio Arts – Taking Monsters and Aliens to the next level of existence… ONE Monster at a time.